Quick And Easy Meatballs.
Ingredients of Quick And Easy Meatballs
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef (I use 85/15).
- You need 3/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
Quick And Easy Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Roll into 2 inch balls.
- Drizzle olive oil in pan to keep meatballs from sticking.
- Place meatballs in pan and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Makes 16 meatballs.