Ingredients of Bubbas' Meatballs
- It’s of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 small of Onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 of You could certainly add more garlic if you like!.
- It’s 1 of Egg (If needed to firm mix more).
Bubbas' Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix ground beef, salt, onion, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Add milk, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Mix until blended, form into 1 1/2 inch meatballs and place onto baking sheet. *** TIP: LINE WITH TIN FOIL SPRAYED WITH PAM FOR EASY CLEANUP!.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Add to your favorite sauce or make some awesome hoagies with melted provolone!.
- Eat with a smile!.
- Makes about 12-14 1 1/2" meatballs..