meat ball sub casserole. It's so easy to enjoy this classic sub in casserole form! Grab a fork and sink your teeth in to this delectable. Feed a crowd with this Meatball Sub Casserole from Delish.com.
Ingredients of meat ball sub casserole
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 oz cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of real mayo.
- You need 1 loaf of 15 oz french bread cut into 1/2 inch slices about 40 slices.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella chesse shredded.
- Prepare 1 of 32 oz jar marinara sauce.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 32 bag of of frozen meat balls thawed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
There are several versions of meatball sub casserole online and after several attempts, we created a version we love. We now keep our Meatball Sub Casserole in our monthly. MEATBALL SUB CASSEROLE — Everything you love about a meatball sub sandwich in convenient casserole form. Searching for easy casseroles using frozen meatballs?
meat ball sub casserole instructions
- pre heat oven to 350°.
- mix mayo, cream cheese, and Italian seasoning all together and spread over bread slices and place in a 13 * 9 inch baking dish and stack bread evenly and top with 1/2 cup cheese and onion.
- mix marinara sauce with water and garlic and add meat balls.
- place mixture over bread slices and top with the rest of the cheese.
- bake for 35 minutes.
Meatball sub casserole is a famous comfort meal made in many American-Italian homes. The casserole is prepared by lining a casserole dish with bread and layers of cheese. This Meatball Sub Casserole has been in our monthly dinner rotation for some time now. This belly warming Meatball Sub Casserole is also the PERFECT football food. You might remember that a week or so ago that I posted an uber delicious recipe for Italian Style Meatball Kabobs.