Ray's Meatball Hoagies.
Ingredients of Ray's Meatball Hoagies
- You need 3 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of salad herb dried seasonings.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried onion flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of course ground black pepper.
Ray's Meatball Hoagies step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F & spray 2 baking pans with cooking spray set aside.
- add eggs & heavy cream to a small bowl. whisk and add to ground beef along with all other ingredients.Mix well. now roll into your desired size till finished. Add to baking pans do not crowd your pans. cover with foil bake for 30minutes remove foil last 10minutes.total bake time 40minutes.
- once done add to sauce of choice let simmer on low atleast 20minutes so sauce can absorb meatball flavors. top hoagie with provolone cheese, meatballs & grated mozzarella cheese. place into a preheat 350°F oven for 5minutes till cheese is melty and bread toasty..