Meatball Sandwich Casserole. With purchased meatballs, this hearty entrée for six is easy to make. And with bread slices surrounding the dish, it's pretty to serve! This is a very easy casserole that everyone loves!
Ingredients of Meatball Sandwich Casserole
- You need 1 each of Bag of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 1 each of Jar of marinara sauce or pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 loaf of Fresh sliced Italian bread.
For a quick dish you can use frozen. Sauté onion, green, and red peppers. The meatball sandwich is a common sandwich that is a part of several cuisines, including Italian-American cuisine and American cuisine. The sandwich primarily consists of meatballs, a tomato sauce or marinara sauce, and bread, such as Italian bread, baguette and bread rolls.
Meatball Sandwich Casserole instructions
- Place meat balls in pot on cook top medium heat with sauce and season to taste, cook through, about 10 minutes..
- Place meatball mixture in the center of a 9×13 baking pan, layer cheeses over top..
- Line the pan with bread, lightly buttered and seasoned with garlic if you like..
- Bake at 400* for 25 minutes or cheese is melted completely..
The Best Sandwich Casserole Recipes on Yummly Breakfast Sandwich Casserole, Meatball Sandwich Casserole, Pizza Sandwich Casserole. Would you like any meat in the recipe? Pour over the bread and cheese mixture in the baking pan. Remove the bread from the oven and spoon the meatball mixture into the dish on top of the bread.