Ingredients of Meatballs Parmigiana
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chopped oregano.
- It’s 1/3 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 of marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 of mozzarella cheese.
Meatballs Parmigiana step by step
- Mix together everything except for the marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese in a bowl..
- Mixture should form about one dozen 2" meatballs.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Once the meatballs are cooked, top them with marinara sauce and slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Put back in the oven at 350 for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..