Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce. Before stewing to perfection in your slow cooker, this sauce does require a crucial couple minutes of skillet time. This fabulous recipe for slow-cooker spaghetti and meatballs tastes like something from a restaurant. It's perfect to serve to your family and comforting Be sure that all of the pasta is completely covered with liquid when you put it into the slow cooker so it softens with the heat and moisture; any pasta..
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground meat (beef, turkey, chicken, or pork – or you can mix beef+pork for extra flavor).
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of minced onions.
- Prepare 2 (28 oz) of jar of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of Adobo.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
If you have another favorite meatball recipe. Simmer these Slow-Cooker Saucy Meatballs in the slow-cooker for amazing flavor. Place in slow cooker; top with vegetables and pasta sauce. These quick and easy meatballs simmer all day in the slow cooker instead of the stove, which makes them much better for a busy lifestyle.
Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce step by step
- Add 1/2 cup minced onions, parsley and 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic to the meat and mix throughly.
- Make 1-2” balls with the meat and place them in slow cooker pan, add adobo to taste, and cover them with the chopped tomatoes or tomato sauce (On the side I sautee the remaining onion and garlic and then I add it on too of the sauce to give it more of a traditional Italian flavor and depth).
- Set your crock pot to slow – 8hrs.
- Go leave your best life for 8 hrs. Then come back and make some pasta, add the sauce and some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. Optional: accompany with something mildly bitter like baked broccoli or a salad to balance the flavor profile of the meal!).
They're perfect over pasta or on long rolls for meatball subs. If you want a thinner sauce, mix in some jarred tomato sauce fifteen minutes before serving. Place meatballs in your slow cooker in a neat layer. Its ok to stack a second layer and for them to be touching. You can buy frozen meatballs and defrost them or roll your Pour liquid over the meatballs and pasta sauce.