All Purpose Meatballs.
Ingredients of All Purpose Meatballs
- You need 24 oz of ground pork.
- Prepare 16 oz of ground turkey (regular or Italian if you want Italian meatballs).
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried parsley rehydrated or 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 4 of large cloves garlic, minced, or the equivalent of preminced garlic.
All Purpose Meatballs step by step
- Soak breadcrumbs in milk for 10 minutes. Skip the soaking step if using gluten free bread crumbs, otherwise you will have a congealed mess. Move oven rack to 8 inches below the broiler and preheat. Coat rimmed baking sheet with oil..
- Sir in egg, cheese, parsley, garlic, and pepper. Then add the meat and mix gently with hands until just combined..
- Roll the balls into tablespoon size portions. Fill the greased rimmed baking sheet..
- Cook 8 inches from broiler for 9-10 minutes, until a thermometer registers 165. Internal temp is less important if you're going to be cooking these again in another recipe such as soup or spaghetti sauce. After cooling you can put them into a freezer bag and use as needed..