Meatballs with Meat Sauce.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Meat Sauce
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Italian sausage.
- It’s 1/2 of of sweet onion, chopped.
- You need of ~~ Seasoning~~.
- You need of ~ meatballs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of onion powder.
- It’s of ginger powder.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of veg. oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of white wine.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 cup of Panco bread crumbs.
- You need of ~ meat sauce.
- Prepare 24 oz of your favorite pasta sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare of white wine.
- Prepare 18 oz of water.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Meatballs with Meat Sauce step by step
- Combine 1/2 of all the meats and seasoning for meatballs and marinate for 30 mins..
- Meanwhile, heat a pot with oil stir fry onions till soft then add the other 1/2 of all the meats and white wine continuing stir fry till meats turning brown. Then, add pasta sauce and water bring to boil. Finally, turn to low heat and cook for 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Form the meatballs and put them on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes..
- Before adding meatballs into the sauce, discard extra grease on the sauce surface. Cook meatballs with sauce on low heat for 10 minutes. Seasoning with salt & pepper. Enjoy~~.