Easy meatball subs. Easy to prepare meatball sandwich recipe with meatballs heated in seasoned tomato sauce and topped with provolone cheese. Customize this recipe to your families tastebuds by using your favorite store-bought frozen. These homemade meatball subs are toasty, cheesy and downright delicious.
Ingredients of Easy meatball subs
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 6 of sub / hoagie rolls.
- You need 1 of Marinara sauce.
Here's how to make our easy meatball sub sandwich recipe with saucy meatballs, melty cheese, and toasted When we think of our last meal at Delish, our meatball sub typically gets tossed into the ring. I used frozen meatballs and a jar of spaghetti sauce, so it just can't get any easier. This Meatball sub recipe is packed with flavor and it's so simple! Check out these indulgent meaty sandwich subs with gooey mozzarella and nutty parmesan.
Easy meatball subs instructions
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly by hand in large bowl.
- Roll into medium balls. Makes 24 medium balls..
- Lightly spray skillet and on high heat cook all sides on the meatballs..
- Slice the sub / hoagie rolls and put layer in a baking dish then put a little cheese on the bottom and 4 meatballs in each..
- Put marinara sauce over meatballs and put cheese on top..
- Bake in preheated oven at 375° for 15 or 20 minutes until cheese is melted..
These easy meatball subs meet that description, and my kids love them. Easy Meatball Subs – Made with hot dog buns, frozen meatballs, marinara, and provolone, these meatball subs are so simple to make and perfect for feeding a crowd. Easy Italian Meatball Subs with homemade meatballs, baked and topped with a simple Italian marinara sauce on a toasted bun with melted cheese. Easy, cheesy and delicious, homemade Meatball Sub Sandwiches are sure to satisfy and so much better than you can get in a fast-food restaurant! I have to say, the entire family loves these meatball subs!