Brenda's Crispy Cheddar Meatballs.
Ingredients of Brenda's Crispy Cheddar Meatballs
- You need of meatballs.
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt, or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of coating.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Brenda's Crispy Cheddar Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Mix all meatball ingredients together and roll into balls..
- Roll balls into cheese first..
- Then roll balls in breadcrumbs..
- Cover loosely with foil then Bake for 30 minutes..
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes until lightly brown and crispy..
- Stick in a toothpick for easy appetizers!.