Super delicious ravioli dinner. I found an amazing recipe online and it was so delicious and easy I wanted to share! This ravioli paired with a little garlic bread and salad is simply to The great thing about this particular recipe is, if you don't like or eat meat, you can use cheese-stuffed ravioli pockets and make it a vegetarian meal! Today I decided to show you an easy semi-homemade recipe idea using store bought mushroom raviolis combined with an easy homemade cream sauce.
Ingredients of Super delicious ravioli dinner
- It’s of For the sauce.
- It’s 3 cups of smooth tomato purée.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cream (milk).
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of For the meatballs.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cream (milk).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- It’s of For the rest.
- It’s 1 bag of cheese raviolis (2 lbs).
- You need 3 cups of boiling water (in a large pot).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Cheese (I recommend Parmesan).
This super simple recipe is easy to learn and make again and again—try it for breakfast, too. This classic stuffed pasta is incredibly delicious and even more versatile. One the one hand, ravioli can be incredibly fast and easy to throw together, making for a tasty, go-to weeknight dinner. And yet you can also pull out.
Super delicious ravioli dinner step by step
- For the sauce:.
- In a sauce pan, combine all ingredients until hot and mixed.
- For the meatballs:.
- Use your hands to mix all the ingredients.
- Then place on a greased cookie sheet in little 2 inch balls.
- Bake at 400 until brown (normally 5-6 minutes).
- For the rest:.
- Boil water.
- Add salt to the water.
- Add the raviolis to the boiling water and let cook until soft.
- Place your raviolis on a plate.
- Top with sauce then top with meatballs.
- (This goes great with garlic bread and Parmesan cheese!).
Ravioli and its stuffed-pasta kin are a boon on late nights when I need a meal on the table STAT. Do you ever use frozen ravioli for quick meals? I typically buy my ravioli and tortellini pre-made from either the farmers market, Whole Foods, or Trader Joe's. I keep one or two packets in the freezer at a time. This week were cooking up Tex-Mex with our friend Shelly over at Cookies and Cups.