Ingredients of Cheeseburger Sliders
- It’s 24 pk of martins potato rolls.
- Prepare 1 bag of precooked meatballs with no sauce or vegan (meatless meatballs) (you'll use 24 meatballs)(or turkey meatballs to save fat & calories).
- You need of Parchment paper to line bottom of pan.
- Prepare of Pam spray.
- It’s 1 of , 12 pk sliced provolone.
- Prepare 1 pk of velvetta original sandwich slices.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of CC light butter.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 tbs of EVOO.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan powder.
- You need of Aluminum foil to cover pan.
- It’s of Oven to bake 😜.
Cheeseburger Sliders step by step
- Slice buns down center to separate tops from bottoms, lay bottoms on parchment paper in your pan.
- Spray lightly the bottoms that are in the pan, (the up side to the side facing bottom) put them in your preheated 375 degree oven til very lightly toasted – this so that buns don't get soggy when meat it cooked on them later.
- Remove when lightly toasted lay out 6 slices of velvetta break into 4's now lay a tiny square on eat open face toasted bun.
- Now lay a single meatball on each slice of cheese, now quarter up 1/2 the provolone slices & lay a triangle on top of each meatball, lay tops on each burger.
- Ok for topping, add the butter, EVOO, park & spices to taste & melt, brush on top of buns, cover with foil & bake for 10 min on top shelf.
- Pull out after 10 mins & remove foil & cook until topping is light brown & cheese is melted…let cool for about 5 min & serve. With some sliced pickles… Yummmm Yummo great game day burgers.