Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil – 24 oz jar.
- Prepare 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- It’s 8 oz of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare Block of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- Prepare of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style – 15 oz can.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
Bake the Chicken Parmesan until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese has formed a golden brown crust on top. Boil the pasta according to the package directions, drain, then toss with olive oil. Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken is one of those everyone-should-know-how-to-make recipes. It's Chicken breasts, garlic, parmesan and bread crumbs baked in the oven with a drizzle of mayonnaise!
Baked Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
Baked chicken parmesan – a recipe that fills your heart as well as your stomach. "Excellent Chicken Parmesan!! This review was submitted as a sweepstakes. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. Dip chicken in egg, then bread cumbs, coating well.