Kandi‘s Chicken Parmesan.
Ingredients of Kandi‘s Chicken Parmesan
- It’s 2 of breaded chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese shedded or flakes.
Kandi‘s Chicken Parmesan step by step
- In a sauce pan fry chicken breasts 5 mins on each side over medium high heat (or until almost fully cooked) in small amount of desried oil.
- Add marinara sauce to pan, reduce heat to medium low https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357254-kandis-garlic-marinara-sauce.
- Mix the 3 cheeses well in a bowl.
- When sauce is steaming/ at a low boil, add half of cheese mixture to top of each chicken breast covered in marinara sauce.
- Cover pan and reduce heat to simmer until cheese is melted and bubbly. (Alternatively you could preheat your oven to broil and transfer the chicken covered in marinara sauce to an oven safe casserole then cover with cheese and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly)..
- Serve with fettucini alfredo. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364048-kandis-fettucini-alfredo.