Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti. Our Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti cuts over half the calories of the traditional recipe. Pasta now plays a supporting role in this dish, and by. Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen – what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti?
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti
- Prepare 1 box of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 dozen of chicken breast cutlets.
- Prepare 2 can of mushroom & onion spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 2 large of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 large of green pepper.
- It’s 1 large of sweet red pepper.
- You need 1 of ketchup.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 packages of mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of flour.
- Prepare 1 of adobe seasoning.
- It’s 1 of chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of steak sauce.
- You need 1 of sweet butter.
I find spaghetti squash alone a bit dull since it doesn't have the sweetness and flavor of many other winter squash. That being said, this baked spaghetti squash recipe is anything but dull. Serve Chicken Parmesan Meatballs over spaghetti noodles, top with sauce and additional shredded Parmesan cheese if desired. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite!
Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti step by step
- Wash chicken off with cold water.
- Season with all seasonings.
- Mix in together well.
- Put flour in a bag.
- Place chicken in flour. Shake well.
- Put canola oil in a pan-medium high heat til it pops.
- Place chicken in pan to fry until golden brown and tender.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Fill a big pot up with water and a dash of canola oil.
- Let water boil then add spaghetti.
- Take out a medium bowl and prepare sauce.
- Put spaghetti sauce, seasonings, sugar, steak sauce. Mix together..
- Put alittle of the grease from the chicken fry in a small pan.
- Cook the peppers and onion until carmelized.
- Place peppers & onions in sauce. Mix together..
- Dip each cutlet in sauce like a nugget..
- Place back in pan. Then pour sauce all over the chicken.
- Put oven on 350°F.
- Place chicken in oven for 1 hour.
- Drain spaghetti. Rinse off excess starch.
- Melt sweet butter in a microwave then pour on spaghetti and mix in..
- Take chicken out and sprinkle mozzarella over chicken and sauce.
- Put back in oven for another hour.
Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. Serve Chicken Parm over spaghetti, egg noodles or mashed potatoes for the perfect weeknight dinner. Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Cover and cook until cheese is melted. Serve with a side of spaghetti.