Easy Chicken Parmesan. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. When you're craving chicken Parmesan, this is exactly what you'd want.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Parmesan
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 jar of of marinara sauce.
Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Serve it over pasta, zucchini noodles. This chicken parmesan is an Italian classic that's easy to make and easy on your budget. Dredge chicken in flour, shaking off excess.
Easy Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Mix sour cream, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese together thoroughly..
- Spread mixture on top of chicken..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over all the chicken..
- Bake in oven at 400° for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- Remove from oven, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over chicken and broil at 400° for approximately 5-7 minutes. Or until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta with marinara sauce!.
Dip into egg mixture, letting excess drain. This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite! The chicken is breaded, browned, then baked to perfection with sauce and cheese. Jump to the Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe. Or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to make it.