Chicken Parmesan Sandwich.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
- Prepare 1 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 slice of Whole – Grain Bread.
- It’s 2 cup of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Walnuts, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salad Dressing.
- You need 8 oz of Orange juice.
- It’s 5 oz of Chicken Breast, cooked.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Speghetti sauce.
Chicken Parmesan Sandwich instructions
- Dice chicken and place in microwave-safe bowl. Stir in olive oil and spaghetti sauce.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and heat in microwave about 1 minute or until heated through. Stir.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on top and microwave about 30 more seconds or until cheese begins to melt..
- Spoon hot chicken mixture onto one slice of bread. Top with other slice..
- Serve with a tossed salad made with washed lettuce greens and chopped vegetables of choice; Ross with walnuts and dressing..
- Enjoy with a glass of Orange juice.