Easy Chicken Parmesan. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. When you're craving chicken Parmesan, this is exactly what you'd want.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 4 each of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spaghetti Sauce.
Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Serve it over pasta, zucchini noodles. This chicken parmesan is an Italian classic that's easy to make and easy on your budget. Dredge chicken in flour, shaking off excess.
Easy Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Combine mayo and cheese together until smooth..
- Coat chicken with the mayo and cheese mixture. Then top with bread crumbs..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is completely done..
- I served over regular spaghetti noodles.
Dip into egg mixture, letting excess drain. This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite! The chicken is breaded, browned, then baked to perfection with sauce and cheese. Jump to the Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe. Or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to make it.