Renay's *Chicken Parmesan*. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken is so moist and full of flavor. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason!
Ingredients of Renay's *Chicken Parmesan*
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of mozzarella cheese (use as much as you want).
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese (use as much as you want).
- You need 12 oz of pasta sauce.
Gordon Ramsay demonstrates step-by-step how to make the perfect Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti and Broccoli Rabe. Subscribe now for more The F Word clips. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti.
Renay's *Chicken Parmesan* step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- flatten chicken breast with a meat tenderizer.
- mix bread crumbs, paprika, curry and garlic salt in a dish.
- add flour to a seperate dish.
- beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
- dip a piece of chicken in the flour (coat well) then dip in the egg and then coat in the bread crumb mixture very well. Repeat for each piece of chicken..
- place chicken in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, add mozzarella cheese then cover all of the chicken on pasta sauce add extra mozzarella to top it off.
- bake for 45 minutes.
- pasta is optional.
So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. This baked chicken parmesan requires just a few ingredients and is perfect for mid-week meals. I've long relegated chicken Parmesan to a weekend-only meal — after all, it. This Easy Chicken Parmesan is one of my all time favorite meals. It comes out incredibly juicy, tender and perfectly crisp on the outside.