Chicken Parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite!
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- You need of Chicken breast butterflied or pounded thin.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 cups of Italian flavored Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 box of pasta of choice.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil, enough to coat the bottom of your skillet. Approximately a quarter of a cup.
Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets.
Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Combine your beaten egg and water into a flat dish, dredge your thin chicken breast in the egg water mixture..
- Next, coat the chicken breast with the Panko breadcrumbs. Set all the breast aside once all of them are completely coated..
- Place the chicken breasts in a oven proof skillet and fry until golden brown on both sides..
- Add the pasta sauce to the skillet with chicken. Place cheese on top of each chicken breast and bake in the oven at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes or until the cheese is dark golden brown.
- In the meantime cook your pasta according to package directions..
- Once everything is cooked it is ready to serve..
This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. The buttery, crispy panko fried chicken. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. The BEST Chicken Parmesan How to Make Chicken Parmesan What to serve with this chicken parmesan recipe How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan!