Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf. This parmesan chicken meatloaf is easy to prepare! With a parmesan cheese core and a Nothing says cozy home cooking like Chicken Meatloaf. Seasoned ground chicken is stuffed with mozzarella.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- It’s of meatloaf.
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken or turkey, lean.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2/3 cup of italian style bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 packages of of mozzarella, 8 ounces each.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of sides.
- You need 1 lb of dried pasta cooked according to package directions.
- You need 8 cup of cooked mashed potatoes.
I remember the first time we gave Kenya a big slab of meatloaf and he just stared at it totally daunted. This chicken Parmesan meatloaf recipe bakes ground chicken into savory muffins with a molten mozzarella center and crunchy top, served with tomato sauce. Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf – Loaded with the flavors of Italian herbs and garlic, all topped with sauce and This Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Keto Meatloaf is rich, cheesy, keto comfort food, sure to. Chicken parmesan meatloaf is a fusion of meatloaf and chicken parmesan.
Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf step by step
- In food processor or blender, pulse chicken thighs until it resembles ground chicken. About 8-10 pulses. Set aside..
- In large stock pot, start your sauce first..
- On medium heat, add olive oil and heat. Add in garlic and cook 30 seconds – one minute being careful not to brown. Add in your tomato paste and stir..
- Cook 1 minute then add crushed tomatoes..
- Add in your spices and salt and turn down to low. Stir, cover and cook 30 minutes..
- Now take your ground chicken, the processed chicken thighs and eggs, salt, garlic, oil bread crumbs and shredded cheese. Mix together well..
- Place a piece of parchment, about 14 " long on your counter. Take half of the meat mixture and pat it out to about a 13" by 8" rectangle..
- Take the mozzarella cheese and cut both packages up into 6 lengthwise pieces..
- Save 4 pieces to place over meatloaf later..
- Take 8 of the pieces and place in middle of meatloaf..
- Leave one inch clear at ends..
- Take rest of meat mixture and place over cheese. Roll meat into a loaf shape making sure to seal ends and no cheese is poking through..
- Use the parchment you formed it on to transfer to baking dish or tray with sides to catch liquids..
- Cook in a preheated 350°F oven for 60-75 minutes. Meatloaf should be just about cooked through. Remove from oven and pour 1/2 cup of cooked sauce then reserved cheese slices over top and cook another 10 -15 minutes..
- Serve over pasta or mashed potatoes with extra sauce on the side..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Chicken parmesan is a great recipe for any ocassion. All the classic flavors of chicken Parmesan come together in this meatloaf stuffed with gooey mozzarella cheese. This cheesy and delicious muffin-tin dinner has it all (and then some). Chicken Parmesan meatloaf, to be exact. Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf recipe: Try this Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf recipe, or contribute your own.