Chicken Parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite!
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts; boneless, skinless.
- Prepare 1 box of spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 4 cup of "Lazy Pasta Sauce".
- You need 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter; melted.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 oz of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of fresh oregano; chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 large of pinch of salt and black pepper.
Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets.
Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Combine breadcrumbs with 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, dried parsley, salt, and pepper. Add melted butter. Mix..
- Combine eggs and water to make the egg wash. Whisk to incorporate..
- Set up a three step breading station as follows. Flour, eggwash, and breadcrumbs..
- Dip each breast in the flour, egg wash, and then breadcrumbs. Keep one hand dry to use only for flour and breadcrumbs, and use the other hand only to dip chicken in the egg wash. This prevents clumps..
- Sprinkle with a bit of cheese. Roast at 350° for approximately 45-50 minutes, or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Toss cooked spaghetti noodles with enough sauce to coat but not drown the noodles, remaining cheese, and herbs..
- Instead of using the melted butter, you could also flash fry the breaded chicken breasts to give it a beautiful golden color. (As pictured).
- Variations; Gruyere, provolone, mustard, tarragon, zucchini, squash, roasted tomatoes, shallots, spinach.
This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. The buttery, crispy panko fried chicken. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. The BEST Chicken Parmesan How to Make Chicken Parmesan What to serve with this chicken parmesan recipe How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan!