Meatball Parmesan Sandwiches.
Ingredients of Meatball Parmesan Sandwiches
- You need 12 of cooked meatballs, my recipe is listed below.
- It’s 4 cup of marinara sauce, your favorite or mine listed below.
- You need 12 of soft small rolls, split in half.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded italian four cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 tsp of italian dry seasoning spice blend.
Meatball Parmesan Sandwiches instructions
- Preheat broiler to high. Have oven rack about 6 inches from heat. Line a baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup.
- Slice meatballs into thick slices. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350528-basic-tender-juicy-meatballs.
- In a large saucepan heat marinara sauce, add meatballs to heat through. Add meatball slices to bottom bun, add good layer of cheese,,, sprinkle lightly with italian seasoning and put under broiler just until cheese melts, only 1 or 2 minutes.. Top with top bun, press and serve with extra sauce for dipping. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.