Chicken Parmigiana. Find answers to all your questions below. What kind of bread crumbs should I use? First, you'll need to coat the chicken in flour.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmigiana
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of tomatoes Canned.
- You need 11/2 Teaspoons of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 11/2 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 50 Grams of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- You need 30 Grams of Mozzarella.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Oregano.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
Is Chicken Parmesan and Chicken Parmigiana the same? Although spelled differently, chicken parmigiana is also known as chicken parmesan. Authentic Italian Chicken Parmigiana recipe requires only a few simple ingredients to make it stand How to make chicken parmigiana. In this authentic Italian recipe, a fried breaded chicken breast is.
Chicken Parmigiana step by step
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C..
- Heat up some olive oil in a pan and add the tinned chopped tomatoes, garlic powder, finely chopped oregano, and chilli flakes. Fill up the empty tin up to the half mark with water and stir it into the sauce. Let it simmer on a low heat..
- Take the chicken filet and lay it out flat in between two baking sheets. Using a rolling pin, give it a good bashing to flatten it till it is uniformly thin..
- Sprinkle with salt and a pepper.
- Take a frying pan and heat up some olive oil on medium flame..
- Prepare a plate with bread crumbs and one plate with the beaten egg..
- Dip the chicken filet in egg and then dredge it with breadcrumbs. Shake off the excess..
- Fry it on both sides till nice and golden..
- Take it off the heat when cooked and place it on some tissue paper to get rid of excess oil..
- Get a baking dish and pour in the tomato sauce. Evenly spread it out..
- Place the fried chicken filet over the sauce..
- Place mozzarella slices over the chicken and sprinkle grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and a few oregano leaves..
- Pop it in the oven for 15 minutes till the cheese has melted and beautifully golden..
- Serve piping hot..
Easy and delicious Chicken Parmigiana recipe. If Chicken Parmigiana is your favorite Italian dish, you may be surprised to learn that it is not Italian at all. Remove chicken breasts from the skillet and keep warm. From easy Chicken Parmigiana recipes to masterful Chicken Parmigiana preparation techniques, find Chicken Parmigiana ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and It's with that in mind that I set out to make the best Chicken Parmigiana ever!