Tomato and Basil Bruschetta.
Ingredients of Tomato and Basil Bruschetta
- Prepare 12 of ripe cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 medium of red onion.
- It’s 2 of handfuls of basil.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of French bread stick.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thick balsamic vinegar to drizzle over top of each bruschetta.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of of extra virgin olive oil or less depending on taste for each bruschetta.
Tomato and Basil Bruschetta instructions
- Cut up clove of garlic very finely and add to the bowl ..
- Cut up cherry tomatoes, onion small dices, and Basil..
- Put above ingredients in a bowl together , add a little salt, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Mix ingredients together, cover and refrigerate for a few hours..
- Now ENJOY!!!.
- Spoon the bowl of ingredients on to the slices of bread, and drizzle the balsamic vinegar over top..
- Heat a griddle pan, slice up stick bread, drizzle each side with some olive oil, when pan is hot put bread in till toasted on each side..