Bruschetta Chicken Pasta. This Bruschetta Chicken Pasta from Delish.com is going to change your life. This easy Chicken Bruschetta Pasta is made with chicken breasts, pasta and a delicious balsamic glaze. All the flavors of bruschetta in one easy recipe!
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
- It’s 2 large of chicken breasts, boneless.
- You need 1 lb of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 2 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 10 of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 2 clove of garlic sliced in very thin coins.
- Prepare 1 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
Adding a secret ingredient at the end, takes this dish to the next level! Ladies and gentleman, I have a recipe for you. Pasta: Boil pasta as per directions on box until al dente. This healthy chicken pasta recipe is jazzed up with traditional bruschetta toppers, including cherry tomatoes, garlic and basil.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta instructions
- Strain canned tomatoes and reserve juices in small bowl. Cut basil leaves into thin strips. Combine tomatoes, basil, 2 Tbsp olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Let this sit..
- Balsamic glaze: Bring vinegar and sugar to a boil in small pan. Reduce heat to simmer and reduce by 75% until it turns to syrupy consistency. Hold at room temperature..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill 4-6 minutes per side until done. Keep warm..
- Add 2Tbsp olive oil to large saucepan over med-low heat. Add garlic coins and cook 1 – 2 minutes. Do Not Brown! You just want the garlic to soften..
- Now's a good time to start your pasta..
- Add tomato mixture to pan with garlic. Add reserved tomato juices and tomato sauce to pan and bring to boil..
- Add cooked pasta to saucepan and toss with sauce..
- Slice chicken and serve over pasta. Garnish with balsamic glaze..
Multicolored cherry tomatoes look pretty, but you can use all one color of. This Bruschetta Chicken Pasta takes my super simple but really delicious Easy Bruschetta Linguine Recipe and combines some grilled chicken and a balsamic glaze that really completes the dish. Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is a light and fresh dinner recipe that's quick cooking too. Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is a delicious one-pot recipe that you can make in less than. Call this pasta salad if you want!