Salmon bruschetta with lime mousse💚. Grilled salmon is so easy to make with this foolproof method, you'll be grilling it outdoors all summer long! Topped with this fresh avocado bruschetta Adding avocado to bruschetta is pretty genius, this would be just as good over toast. To make foolproof salmon on the grill, I use salmon with the skin.
Ingredients of Salmon bruschetta with lime mousse💚
- It’s 2 pieces of Your favorite bread.
- Prepare 150 g of Smoked salmon.
- It’s 4 of Big capers.
- You need of Lime mousse 100 g (recipe follows).
- You need 5 g of Arugula.
- You need of Balsamic sauce.
- It’s 200 g of Lime mousse(400 g) : cream cheese.
- It’s of Cream 33% 200 g.
- It’s of Lime 1/2 zest and juice.
- It’s of Lemon 1/2 zest and juice.
Smoked salmon bruschetta with avocado served with lemon. Gourmet appetizers, photo of sandwich on plate, crostini with different toppings. Italian bruschetta with salmon, tomatoes, cheese and basil pesto on a grey concrete or stone background. I think I should mention that I actually don't like salmon all that much.
Salmon bruschetta with lime mousse💚 step by step
- For the mousse whip cream and carefully add cream cheese and mix with lime and lemon zest plus juice..
- For bruschetta cut bread in two peaces..
- On bread put lime mousse. Then add salmon. Then a little bit mousse and more salmon. Arugula on top. And then capers on top. Finish with balsamic sauce. Enjoy!.
Sometimes it's too fishy for me, I guess. But I'm so glad Kat thought to include salmon mousse on the menu that night, because it was delicious, simple and pretty substantial (filling) for an appetizer. For the mousse: Put the chilled salmon fillet in a food processor. Add all other ingredients and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.