Eggplant parmesan II. Reviews for: Photos of Eggplant Parmesan II. Eggplant Parmesan II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Eggplant parmesan is one of those great Italian comfort foods—a layered casserole much like Cheesy, tomato-y eggplant parmesan that doesn't weigh you down with too much water or oil.
Ingredients of Eggplant parmesan II
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Eggplant ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1 of large eggplant.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Sauce ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 28 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Topping ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded, more if you like.
- It’s 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Frying oil ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare as needed of extra virgin olive oil.
Eggplant Parmesan – A classic Italian baked Eggplant Parmesan prepared with eggplants, tomato sauce, and cheese! Boy, have I got an amazing dish for. One bite of Eggplant Parmesan and you'll be sold. Line a large baking sheet with paper towels.
Eggplant parmesan II step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and thinly slice the eggplant.
- Fry in the oil in batches till done.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oil, season each piece with salt. Line the bottom of a baking pan.
- Cook the sauce add tomato sauce, garlic, basil, parsley, oregano, sugar, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Simmer 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Pour the sauce over the eggplant. Add cheese toppings bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Season eggplant slices all over with salt and place on baking sheet in a single layer. This easy eggplant parmesan recipe is not only delicious, but also healthy. Make baked eggplant parmesan instead of lasagna to skip the unnecessary carbs and still enjoy all the cheesy goodness. Eggplant Parmigiana II ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. Eggplant Parmesan is a delicious classic Italian favorite!