Ingredients of Italian Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of regular ground beef.
- You need of I lb of ground pork.
- You need 1/3 cup of italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of regular milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan reggiano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- It’s 2 of whole eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground Himalayan pink sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinches of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinches of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 of ground garlic cloves.
- You need 1 half of medium sized white onion diced.
Italian Meatballs instructions
- Medium dice the white onion and sweat it on med heat until soft let cool and move on to mix breadcrumbs and milk.
- In a separate bowl mix bread crumbs and milk together let sit until it becomes a paste move on to prepare other ingredients…
- Finely chop fresh parsley set aside.
- Crush 2 large cloves of garlic set aside.
- Grind pepper sea salt and cayenne pepper and smoked paprika together set aside.
- Crack 2 large eggs set aside in ramiken.
- Lightly softly mix together beef and pork until well blended with a wooden spoon not too much or meat will become tougher.
- Add milk and bread crumb mixture then eggs lightly whipped….
- Now add the rest of the ingredient parsley… parm cheese salt etc… and blend again with a wooden spoon very lightly but well enough to be fully blended….
- Cover mixture with serrand wrap and place in cooler or refrigerator for 20 to 30 mins for best results… the your mixture will be ready to roll into meatballs…
- Get a small dish if water tobwet hands and start rolling small to medium sized balls just a tad bigger than a half ball into ypir hands squishing rolling gaping pressing until you reach desired shape and size place them on a tray and freeze or place them on parchment or silicone onto a properly sized baking sheet…
- Pre heat oven to 420 and bake for 30 to 45 mins until desired brown outer coloring encases the whole ball.. turn dont burn and let the fat from the pork cook these scrumptious tender juicy little flavour crystal balls of goodness… my take on an italian meatball. Enjoy and destroy those little nuggets of love..