Meatball sub bake. These homemade meatball subs are toasty, cheesy and downright delicious. Place the meatballs on top of the mixture. Turn a traditional meatball sub into a quick and easy, one-pan dinner the whole family will love.
Ingredients of Meatball sub bake
- It’s 1 package of store-bought biscuits.
- Prepare 1 of large bag frozen meatballs.
- You need 2 jars of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Made in one pan, it's a favorite among both kids and If you love a great meatball sub, you'll love this bubble up bake! Actually this is sorta dinner…sorta lunch or The Bake-Off is such a fantastic contest.all y'all should enter! You could win one meeeelionnnn dollars! Place the meatballs on top of the mixture.
Meatball sub bake step by step
- Preheat over to 375 and spray 9×13 baking dish with Pam.
- Cut biscuits into small pieces and layer into baking dish. Par bake the biscuits for about 6 minutes(thanks Laura for the tip).
- Spread 1 jar of spaghetti sauce over biscuits.
- Layer meatballs on top of sauce.
- Spread 2nd jar of spaghetti sauce over the meatballs.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the entire dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until biscuits are fully cooked.
To serve, pile rocket and meatballs onto the sub roll bases with some sauce and top with a layer of grated mozzarella. Meatball Subs are a favorite recipe, perfect for a crowd and easy to make! Meatballs can be frozen raw or cooked meaning you can bake them to add to sandwiches or add them to Meatball Soup for. It's so easy to enjoy this classic sub in casserole form! Grab a fork and sink your teeth in to this delectable Meatball Sub Casserole.