Ciabatta Garlic Cheese Melt.
Ingredients of Ciabatta Garlic Cheese Melt
- It’s of Ciabatta or any crusty bread.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder or Fresh Garlic (minced).
- It’s of Black Pepper (powder).
Ciabatta Garlic Cheese Melt step by step
- Slice the bread into half inch slices and butter one side..
- Tear or slice your mozzarella cheese on the bread then season with garlic powder and black pepper..
- Add the cheddar and parmesan on top. (you can drizzle the bread with a little olive oil).
- Bake or toast until the cheese is melted. You can add chopped chives on top. Bon appetite..