The Italian Job.
Ingredients of The Italian Job
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 packages of Ciabatta Buns.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks, beaten.
- You need 2 of Thick cut bacon slices.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes, lettuce, and onion or any type of toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet jalapeno sauce.
The Italian Job instructions
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Beat egg yolks and put in a bowl. Pour bread crumbs into another bowl..
- Dip chicken breast in egg yolk then into bread crumbs. You can repeat process if you want. To make it hold better dip chicken breast in flour first..
- Put stove on medium heat and let oil heat. To see if oil is hot enough you can always take a pinch of your bread crumbs and toss in oil, if they fry your ready..
- Fry chicken breast on both sides about 6min each side or until juices are clear. You can always preheat oven to 350 and let sit for about 10 mins after cooking chicken breast to ensure readiness.
- Top ciabatta buns with sweet jalapeno sauce and provolone cheese..
- Add remaining toppings..
- Voila! Don't let this one get away. Enjoy!.