Cheese steak sandwich. A cheese steak sandwich is not really a steak sandwich, it is a sandwich made with chipped steak (steak that has been frozen and sliced really thin) and cooked on a grill top. A cheesesteak (also known as a Philadelphia cheesesteak, Philly cheesesteak, cheesesteak sandwich, cheese steak, or steak and cheese). For this homemade Cheesesteak Sandwich, thinly sliced ribeye is paired with peppers, onions, and mushrooms, then topped with provolone and stuffed into a hoagie roll.
Ingredients of Cheese steak sandwich
- Prepare 1 lb of Top Round Steak.
- Prepare 1 loaf of olive oil ciabatta bread.
- You need 1 packages of velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of chopped green pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Philly steak sandwiches are easy to make at home and rival the best philly cheesesteaks in To me the best Philly cheese steak consists of thinly sliced rib-eye steak that's sautéed with onions and. Melt in your mouth Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches…. a recipe for the classic version or a chipotle version! I love me a good Philly cheesesteak sandwich and when I want a decent one fast I usually go to Firehouse Subs. Yeah….sadly that's as good as it gets around.
Cheese steak sandwich instructions
- Slice the top round steak, the onions and the peppers.
- Sautee the onions and peppers with olive oil for 5 mins then add the steak, cook steak to taste.
- Add the cayenne pepper to the mayo.
- Spread the mayo on the bread, add the steak and the cheese to your liking.
- Enjoy :).
I have a confession to make… steak and cheese sandwiches are my weakness! Yesterday I posted a recipe for Quick Skillet Steak with Mushrooms and Onions, this sandwich is made with that steak. Speaking of cheese, cheese steak sandwiches typically have either cheese whiz or melted provolone on them! Does the best Philly cheesesteak sandwich come from Philly or from your own kitchen? This classic cheesesteak sandwich has everything you want from the original Philly cheesesteak, without the.