Fried Eggplant Sliders. Fluffy, white, preferably on the unsweet side. Set the fried eggplant on a sheet tray. Slices of breaded eggplant fry up crispy and golden brown on the outside with a perfectly tender Watch the video, then get WALLEN's top-rated recipe for Easy Fried Eggplant.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant Sliders
- Prepare 1 1/4 slice of Organic Eggplant sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- You need 1 packages of Spinach handful fresh organic spinach.
- It’s 1 packages of Mini whole wheat ciabatta rolls.
- Prepare 1 of Organic red bell pepper sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1 kg of Whole milk mozzarella sliced into 12 slices.
- It’s 1 of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 dozen of Sun dried tomatoes.
- You need 1 jar of Fresh Pesto.
- Prepare 1 small of Organic red onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Organic balsamic (or Italian) dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Grape seed Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg whites.
Learn how to make/prepare Fried Eggplant by following this easy recipe. Remove the several fine strips of skin of eggplants to give it striped effect and cut them into thick slices. Freezing eggplant is really the only option for preserving this colorful favorite. The flesh is too dense to can safely — even for pressure canning — without pulverizing it beyond recognition.
Fried Eggplant Sliders instructions
- Season sliced eggplant with salt and lay on parchment paper for 30 minutes or preferably 1 hour.
- In ziplock bag-Marinate red peppers, onions and spinach in balsamic dressing. (30 minutes or longer).
- Lightly rinse and pat dry eggplant with paper towels.
- Heat pan on medium to medium high heat with grape seed oil. Dip eggplant slices in egg whites & then Panko crumbs and fry until browned on both sides. We like the eggplant a little soft so 3-5 minutes per side..
- Place fried eggplant on paper towels to drain..
- Meanwhile, in separate pan sauté peppers and onions. Remove then add spinach and cook just until wilted so it retains its bright green color..
- Slice rolls and spread pesto on each side. Assemble each with a slice of eggplant, mozzarella sundries tomatoes, vegetables and bake at 400°F for 5-10 minutes to heat bread and mozzarella is melted..
When we say eggplant, you say Parm. But this nightshade is more than just tomato sauce and cheese. There are tons of other recipes that showcase this hearty veggie, whether it's baked, fried, roasted. Eggplant (aubergine) fritters are a quick and easy-to-make side item that can be eaten with rice and other meat dishes, or even on their own as a snack or vegetarian main course. These crispy baked eggplant fries are a tasty and healthy alternative to regular fries.