Beef Pesto Sandwich.
Ingredients of Beef Pesto Sandwich
- Prepare 400 grams of beef.
- You need 1 dash of pesto.
- It’s 2 of ciabatta bread.
- You need 5 of olives.
- It’s 5 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of good olive oil.
Beef Pesto Sandwich instructions
- Fry the beef on a hot pan. Fry until juices comes out on top, then turn and do the same on the other side, this will make a medium coocked beef..
- Let the beef rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut the beef into slices.
- Cut the bread in two. Layer som pesto on the bottom bread. Stack the beef and season with salt and pepper. Pour a dash of good olive oil on top..
- Serve with some olives and tomatoes on the side..