Ultimate Cheese on Toast. Cheddar is now my cheese on toast go-to. Particularly a lovely sharp Irish cheddar. The first is for hardcore minimalists.
Ingredients of Ultimate Cheese on Toast
- Prepare of Ciabatta Bread.
- You need of Red Leicester Cheese.
- Prepare of Marmite.
- It’s of Tomato Ketchup.
Explore the full range of MasterClass products and recipes at www.masterclass.co. Our top cheese toastie recipes make the ultimate comfort food. Try one of our cheese toastie ideas for a midweek treat or a weekend indulgence. Next-level cheese on toast, this comforting open-faced sandwich is covered in melted cheese, soaked in white wine and topped with ham and crispy fried.
Ultimate Cheese on Toast instructions
- Slice the Ciabatta diagonally and lightly toast both sides.
- Spread Marmite on one side of toast to personal taste of thickness.
- Slice Red Leicester about 3-4mm thick and single layer across Marmite.
- Place under grill until cheese has melted and is bubbling.
- Place on plate and drizzle over a good portion of Tomato Ketchup. And enjoy!.
Nothing beats a melty slice of cheese on toast, except maybe our upgraded recipe ideas. Jazz up a standard supper with our terrific topping ideas. Upgrade your favourite comfort food with our next level cheese on toast recipes. From melty rarebit to creamy goat's cheese tartines, these won't. Cheese on toast is made by placing sliced or grated cheese on toasted bread and melting it under a grill.