Lemon Chicken Piccata. Lemon Chicken Piccata – a simple yet super impressive chicken piccata in a tasty lemon, butter and capers sauce. Perfect with pasta for a quick and delicious dinner. This savory one-skillet lemon chicken piccata is made all in one skillet and couldn't be easier!
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken Piccata
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 packages of Chicken tender loins.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of large lemon (for zest).
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dry white wine.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon (for juice).
Add lemon slices and return chicken thighs to skillet. Chicken Piccata – you won't believe how easy this recipe is! Perfect with a green salad and grilled When you simmer a white wine reduction with tangy lemon slices and salty chicken broth, good. This delicious Lemon Chicken Piccata Recipe pairs a sensationally thin bread crumb crusted chicken with classic lemon wine sauce that is highly addictive!
Lemon Chicken Piccata instructions
- In a mixing bowl, mix eggs with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and lemon zest..
- In a large non-stick skillet, put olive oil and swish around so it covers the entire bottom of the pan. Heat on low.
- While the oil heats, put as many chicken pieces into the mixing bowl as you can. Let sit until all the egg mixture is absorbed..
- Place chicken in skillet. Heat on medium for 3-5 min. Then flip over with a spatula. Flip carefully so as not to lose the egg batter..
- Keep flipping every 5 min until golden brown. Check that the chicken is fully cooked by cutting the fattest part. If it is white, the chicken is cooked. If it is pink or red, the chicken needs more time..
- Remove cooked chicken and place on a plate and reduce the pan's heat to low..
- (For sauce. If not using sauce, recipe is done at previous step.) Add garlic to pan and stir. Let sit until garlic starts to turn brown (about a minute).
- Deglaze the garlic with white wine. Stir and let sit for a few minutes so the wine cooks off..
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice. Stir..
- Then add flour- the more flour, the thicker so add to desired consistency. Then turn off heat..
- Pour sauce over chicken. Serve and enjoy. Delicious with spaghetti squash. Leftovers last in fridge for 5-7 days..
This chicken piccata recipe with lemon caper sauce is a quick and easy weeknight meal. Chicken piccata is a classic Italian dish and while the name might sound fancy, it's actually quite simple to. This flavorful chicken and lemon recipe―chicken piccata―is made with boneless chicken breasts, lemon juice, capers, and a breadcrumb coating. Easy and delicious, this Chicken Piccata Recipe is made with thinly sliced chicken breasts lightly dredged in flour and. Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken Piccata is creamy lemony sauce-coated noodles with juicy lightly breaded chicken with a hint of garlic, all topped with savory capers!