Ingredients of Chicken Piccata
- You need of Chicken.
- You need 2 of large chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It’s As needed of salt just enough to lightly cover the chicken.
- It’s As needed of ground black pepper, just enough to lightly cover.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of dessertspoon minced garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 tablespoons of capers.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of water to taste salt.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need To taste of Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Piccata step by step
- Cut the chicken lengthwise then roll or beat the chicken thin..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan. Add salt and pepper to the chicken and flour..
- Lightly bread the chicken and add to the pan. Fry for 4 minutes till lightly browned and turn..
- When chicken is almost finished move to a plate add the rest of the ingredients except the cheese. Let this reduce..
- When reduced add the chicken to the sauce and simmer for 3 minutes. Serve with cheese. I hope you enjoy!! I served it over pasta..