Grilled chicken piccata💛. Mince shallot and garlic, slice lemon, and chop parsley. Chicken Piccata – you won't believe how easy this recipe is! Perfect with a green salad and grilled bread for soaking up all the extra sauce.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken piccata💛
- You need 3 of chicken breast.
- It’s 50 g of capers.
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 15 g of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 120 ml of white wine.
- Prepare 185 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 30 g of butter.
- It’s of Salt/pepper.
Chicken breast cutlets, dredged in flour, browned, served with sauce of butter, lemon juice, capers, and stock or wine. Creamy Grilled Chicken Piccata – grilled lemon herb chicken over a creamy piccata sauce. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. Chicken Piccata Chicken Recipes Poultry Italian European Recipes Fruit Lemon Main Dish.
Grilled chicken piccata💛 step by step
- Slice chicken breast in half horizontally to create 6 thin pieces. Mince shallot and garlic, slice lemon, and chop parsley..
- Heat grill to medium high heat and brush with a little oil if needed. When hot, grill chicken, turn once until cooked through, approx 5 min..
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and shallot and cook until fragrant. Approx 2-3 min. Turn heat up to medium high and add wine. Simmer for another minute, then add chicken broth. Whisk flour into the pan until smooth and continue to cook another couple of minutes until thickened. Add lemon juice, capers and butter, and mix until butter is melted. Adjust seasoning to taste..
- When chicken is ready pour sauce over it, sprinkle with parsley and top with lemon slices..
Lemon Chicken Piccata – a simple yet super impressive chicken piccata in a tasty lemon, butter and capers sauce. Perfect with pasta for a delicious dinner. · Chicken Piccata – you won't believe how easy this recipe is! Perfect with a green salad and grilled bread for soaking up all the extra sauce. Creamy Caesar Salad with Herb Grilled Chicken by The Comfort of Cooking. Piccata is a classic Italian restaurant dish traditionally made with pricey veal.