Tricia's Carrot Spaghetti Sauce.
Ingredients of Tricia's Carrot Spaghetti Sauce
- You need 1 pound of organic ground beef.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- Prepare 6 of carrots juiced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 package of baby bella mushrooms chopped.
- It’s 2 tbls of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbls of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of sage.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of parsley.
- It’s 1 tbls of agave nectar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasalt.
- Prepare 2 cups of organic chicken broth.
Tricia's Carrot Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Brown ground beef and drain excess fat.
- Add all ingredients to the pot including carrot juice and pulp.
- Simmer on low as long as you like without burning.