Tricia's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce.
Ingredients of Tricia's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare 8 of Ripe Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Large Portabella Mushroom Caps.
- It’s 1 of Large Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 oz of Fresh Basil.
- It’s 6 Cloves of Peeled Garlic.
- You need 6 oz of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Sea Salt or pink Himalayan Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 4 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 lb of Browned Extra Lean Ground Beef.
Tricia's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Put all ingredients except ground beef in a Vitamix Blender on setting 1 and blend until course chopped. You can also chop with food chopper or by hand..
- Pour mixture into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add browned ground beef and stir.
- Cover reduce heat and simmer on low for at least an hour..
- Serve over pasta or veggie noodles!.