Spaghetti Sauce. Homemade Spaghetti Sauce is so full of flavor and it's easy to make it in large batches for freezing or canning for easy homemade meals that are prepared ahead. Easy homemade spaghetti sauce, using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! This recipe is a family dinner staple!
Ingredients of Spaghetti Sauce
- It’s 2 of containers fresh baby portabella mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of majoram.
- You need 2 cans (6 oz) of each) tomato paste.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of basil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cans (24 oz) of each) diced tomatoes.
It's a plain One hidden advantage of making your own spaghetti sauce is that you may can it in different sized jars. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. This is the only spaghetti sauce my family will request!
Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Put tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, garlic, basil, majoram, and mushrooms in a large pot on high heat till boiling the turn down to low..
- While sauce is cooking, brown ground beef and itailian sausage in a separate pan.
- Once meat is fully cooked mix into sauce and let simmer for an hour and a half. Stirring every 10-15 mins.
- If you want to cut the cook time in half cook down the mushrooms and onions in a separate pan before putting them in the sauce..
- P.s. its always good to have glass of wine while cooking :).
I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does! Taste the difference with Homemade Spaghetti Sauce from Delish.com. Among her most famous recipes is tomato sauce with onion and butter, and everything about it is a little unconventional. It is an Italian spaghetti sauce that you can make quickly to go with dinner, serve with your meatballs, or throw in your lasagna. You will want to make this meatless spaghetti sauce again and again.