Simple Spaghetti Sauce with Pasta.
Ingredients of Simple Spaghetti Sauce with Pasta
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (chopped ).
- It’s 2 Tbs of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (85/15 or leaner).
- It’s 1 of 14.5oz can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of 14.5oz can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of 4oz cans sliced mushrooms (drained).
- It’s 3 Tbs of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of dried basil.
- You need 1 Tbs of sugar.
Simple Spaghetti Sauce with Pasta instructions
- Sauté chopped onion, add garlic, and brown ground beef in large squared sauce pan on Med/High heat. 10 mins..
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, drained mushrooms and remaining spices. Stir ingredients thoroughly and place on a low simmer for 20 mins..
- Cook one box pasta in boiling water for 9 mins. Drain and return to pot (off the heat) and toss with 2 Tbs olive oil or butter to prevent clumping..
- Add grated Parmesan at table..