Spaghetti Sauce. Homemade Spaghetti Sauce is so full of flavor and it's easy to make it in large batches for freezing or canning for easy homemade meals that are prepared ahead. Easy homemade spaghetti sauce, using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! This recipe is a family dinner staple!
Ingredients of Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes – 14.5 oz..
- You need 1 can of Tomato sauce – 8 oz..
- You need 1 can of Tomato paste – 6 oz..
- It’s 2 tsp of Basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
- You need of Water.
It's a plain One hidden advantage of making your own spaghetti sauce is that you may can it in different sized jars. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. This is the only spaghetti sauce my family will request!
Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. When it is almost done, add the minced onion and minced garlic..
- Once the meat is cooked through, add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, parsley, and a generous dash of salt and pepper..
- Take the tomato sauce can, fill it about half full with water, and add that to the sauce. Mix well!.
- Bring just to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Serve over your favorite pasta. Bon appetit!.
I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does! Taste the difference with Homemade Spaghetti Sauce from Delish.com. Among her most famous recipes is tomato sauce with onion and butter, and everything about it is a little unconventional. It is an Italian spaghetti sauce that you can make quickly to go with dinner, serve with your meatballs, or throw in your lasagna. You will want to make this meatless spaghetti sauce again and again.