Spaghetti sauce. Homemade Spaghetti Sauce is so full of flavor and it's easy to make it in large batches for freezing or canning for easy homemade meals that are prepared ahead. Easy homemade spaghetti sauce, using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! This recipe is a family dinner staple!
Ingredients of Spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 jar of clasico parmesan & romano sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
It's a plain One hidden advantage of making your own spaghetti sauce is that you may can it in different sized jars. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. This is the only spaghetti sauce my family will request!
Spaghetti sauce step by step
- Brown hamburger meat.
- Drain grease off meat, add spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce.
- Add seasonings to the sauce and turn heat down to low, allow to simmer for an hour..
I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does! Taste the difference with Homemade Spaghetti Sauce from Delish.com. Among her most famous recipes is tomato sauce with onion and butter, and everything about it is a little unconventional. It is an Italian spaghetti sauce that you can make quickly to go with dinner, serve with your meatballs, or throw in your lasagna. You will want to make this meatless spaghetti sauce again and again.