Spaghetti Bolognese. Everyone needs a great everyday Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, and this is mine! We Aussies have a thing about shortening words. Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian meat sauce that is a staple in most families.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 400 gr of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 of celery.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 3 of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomatoe paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare of Crushed tomato from 6 tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan cheese for serving.
Here is our ragu Bolognese finally ready to be used. Well, the best way to serve it is with egg tagliatelle from the. Who doesn't love pasta drenched in a meaty tomato sauce! Another option and a family favourite is Spaghetti Carbonara, which I also make often!
Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Heat vegetable oil in a cooking pot. Add garlic and onion, stir it until fragrant.
- Stir in carrot and celery, let it cooked about 2 minutes.
- Add basil, oregano, and parsley stir it about 1 minute.
- Add ground beef, cook until no longer pink (about 5 – 7 minutes).
- Stir in tomato paste until combined, and then add crushed tomato / tomato puree), season with black pepper, salt, and sugar. Let it coil until thickened.
- In other cooking pot, cook spaghetti of your choice. Drain the noodle, place it on a plate, add Bolognese Sauce on the top, and mix it well.
- Add some grated Parmesan if you like it.
- If you want to see the video how did I make this recipe, check it on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/PkfsNldwnpg.
With our best ever spaghetti bolognese, we've perfected a true family favourite including tips on how to easily make it in a slow cooker. This recipe is the ultimate hearty midweek comfort food. You could also enjoy this Spaghetti Bolognese if you're dairy free. Please make sure to double or triple check all of your ingredients if you're cooking for people with allergies. Reviews for: Photos of Spaghetti Bolognese.