Spaghetti Bolognese. Everyone needs a great everyday Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, and this is mine! We Aussies have a thing about shortening words. Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian meat sauce that is a staple in most families.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of small green pepper, diced.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare cube of I chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need of Parsley, finely chopped (optional).
Here is our ragu Bolognese finally ready to be used. Well, the best way to serve it is with egg tagliatelle from the. Who doesn't love pasta drenched in a meaty tomato sauce! Another option and a family favourite is Spaghetti Carbonara, which I also make often!
Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add the ground beef and cook until there is no pink left, making sure to break up any lumps. Drain any excess fat..
- Add the diced onion and green pepper. Mix in with the beef and cook until softened, stirring occasionally. Add the minced garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Break the bouillon cubes into quarters and stir into the mixture. Then add the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add the cans of diced tomatoes and tomato sauce and stir well to combine. Continue cooking on medium low heat, stirring occasionally until liquid has reduced slightly. (If sauce becomes too thick, add a splash or two of beef or chicken stock.).
- Meanwhile bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the spaghetti. Return to the boil, stirring occasionally. Boil uncovered 8-9 minutes or until desired tenderness. Remove from heat and drain..
- Divide the spaghetti into individual bowls and top with the Bolognese Sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley (optional)..
With our best ever spaghetti bolognese, we've perfected a true family favourite including tips on how to easily make it in a slow cooker. This recipe is the ultimate hearty midweek comfort food. You could also enjoy this Spaghetti Bolognese if you're dairy free. Please make sure to double or triple check all of your ingredients if you're cooking for people with allergies. Reviews for: Photos of Spaghetti Bolognese.