Red Pasta Sauce.
Ingredients of Red Pasta Sauce
- It’s 1 tsp of dry basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry oregeno.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry rosemary.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of large cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of medium/large green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (6 oz) of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 can (28 oz) of no soduim added crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 1 Bag of or box of pasta of choice.
Red Pasta Sauce step by step
- Heat a large pot on medium high.
- Chop green pepper and onion.
- Pour the olive oil into the hot pot. Dump in the onion and pepper and stir. Turn heat to meduim and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Mean while smash, cut and mince garlic. You can also measure out your spices in this time..
- After the 2-3 minutes, add all the spices, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce and stir.
- Add the ground beef. Stir and chop the meat up with the spoon untill the meat is browned..
- After the meat has browned, add the crushed tomatoes and tomato paste. Take the empty crushed tomato can and fill it HALF full with water. Dump the water on the pot. Now, stir it all up. ~The tomato paste will thicken up the water in the sauce. If you like really thick sauce, you don't have to add the water.
- When the sauce begins to bubble; stir it, cover it, and turn it down to medium/low. Let it simmer for 30 minutes so all the flavors mix up together! 💖 NOTE: If you don't cover your sauce…. It will explode everywhere 😑.
- In the mean time you can boil some water for your favorite pasta to go with the delicious sauce. Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. I love this pasta 😍~~~~~>.
- There you have it…easy and delicious sauce you can make yourself 🙌✨😎.
- I use Dei Fratelli canned tomatoes. They have no added sodium an less preservatives than most of the organic brands and cheaper. The only ingredients are tomatoes and citric acid. Publix brand is the grocery store brand tomato paste with low sodium and only one ingredient…tomatoes 😊.