Meat sauce for spaghetti. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan.
Ingredients of Meat sauce for spaghetti
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of adobo seasoning with pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 4 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 can of Spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 box of Spaghetti or angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1 of water.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Watch this recipe to learn how to make perfect meat sauce with spaghetti. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch. Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti recipe. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it.
Meat sauce for spaghetti step by step
- In a lightly oiled pan place ground beef.
- Add all the seasoning to meat in pan except spaghetti sauce. Till meat cooks completely.
- At this point you should start cooking you're pasta.
- Strain meat in a colander, in the same pan used add spaghetti sauce on low heat..
- Add meat to sauce continue cooking on low heat….
- Once you're pasta is finished cooking strain pasta add to meat sauce and enjoy!.
An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. Some people may decide that this version with a very small amount of meat in it may not. Easy homemade spaghetti sauce, using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! This recipe is a family dinner staple! Traditional spaghetti sauce is often just a more complex marina sauce that has additional spices and may be made with meat, vegetables, cheese, etc.